Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Adventure Continues

And now, for something completely different....

So, first off, I left off over a year ago and life has changed somewhat since then.  I've moved, a couple of times, and am back in my Home and Native Land ... sort of.  While I've returned to Canada, I'm not at my old "home" any longer.  I've moved way up into the frozen North, and I am loving it so far.  Even with the ice and cold and mud and potholes.

I have lovely roommates, who have taken me under their wings as I am joining the SCA, which is excellent.  I am continuing my harp and language studies, and am exploring exciting career options in the wild frontier north that I live in.

Ishbel, of course, travels with me, and is the inspiration and joy of my life.

Mommy, you're interrupting my studies for pictures.

I'm settling in well, and aim to share this blog more now.  Things... got hard and complicated and I lost interest in sharing my life, but, here we go again on another new adventure.  Stay tuned and see where we go from here!

For those who say I never post pics of me...  this is the view from my grandparents' place.

Cheers!


1 comment: